[K12OSN] k12linux and windows dhcp server

Trey Hunsucker thunsucker at cnc-usa.com
Wed Mar 25 18:51:29 UTC 2009

Nils,

The NIC for the windows dhcp server, and both nics for the k12linux box
plugged into the same switch.

I understand that by default the k12linux setup is designed to have NIC
1 pull dhcp and then NIC 2 to be the ltsp server but that requires a
k12linux for each lab/room where they will be at unless you VLAN each
port that will be used for ltsp.

Trey