[K12OSN] k12linux and windows dhcp server

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Thu Mar 26 16:28:40 UTC 2009

Hmm...if you need to show the Powers That Be (PTB), then you might
consider K12LTSP 5EL for your first real deployment.  It doesn't get
more reliable and rock-solid than that, and you're supported until the
year 2014.  Decision makers like that.  Then, once the PTB say "OK,
maybe this 'Linux thing' isn't so bad after all", *then* introduce the
Fedora-based K12Linux.

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate