[K12OSN] dhcpd.conf

I installed K12Linux F10 Stable 4 i386 (ISO) on USB following instructions from https://fedorahosted.org/liveusb-creator and configured the network as described on the manual (two network cards) . I can connect to internet from server (booting from USB) but clients do not boot. "No ip address"
I has some experience wih LTSP4.2 but none with LTSP5.0.
What i do find id that /etc/dhcpd.conf is empty.
Should'nt it something on it as on ltsp4.2?
If so, could someone send me a example of it.