UPDATE: [K12OSN] newbee: PXE E11 Arp Timeout

murrah boswell otrcomm at isp-systems.net
Wed May 13 05:37:07 UTC 2009

Hello All,

Okay, I reburned my usg stick and setup the LIveCD exactly like the K12Linux Quick Start Guide said and now I do not get the ARP
Timeout error. However, now what happens is my client gets to a screen that shows "Sponsered by Redhat" at the bottom and a
Preferences option where I can Select Language, Select Session, Reboot, Shutdown, but there is no place to Logon. There is a partial
letter K in the middle of the screen.

Any ideas what is going on here? I have rebooted a few times but always get stuck at the same screen.

Thanks,
Murrah