[K12OSN] Scary article from Russia (w/o love)

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Tue May 19 15:41:37 UTC 2009

Clearly the writer has no concept of modern operating systems (including
Windows 7 and OSX) and is basing conclusions on why Linux is hard to use on
information that is probably 10 years old. Its a shame this kind of crap is
written as if its actually been studied and has some merit. I've read
briefly through it and found very little fact in the information delivered,
if you can even call it that. It sounds more like a list of personal
opinions. I mean, no unified package management? I suppose package kit is
unheard of to these people.... And since when do OTHER oses like windows or
osx have a unified package management system? Are they claiming what runs on
windows 2000 will run on Vista or windows 7? Because that would be like
claiming elephants are all pink...

anyway... I won't let it troll me any further...

kind regards,
David Van Assche