[K12OSN] Scary article from Russia (w/o love)

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue May 19 23:06:56 UTC 2009

Moon wrote:
> Linux client authentication, LDAP implementation, squidguard, any
> application not in their contibs or howtos due to how they are
> implemented through the templates.

Did it claim to do any of those things?  I don't think that constitutes
"not working out of the box" - although I agree that it would be nice if
all linux distributions included a working server setup to match their
ldap client authentication schemes.  Clarkconnect is supposed to be
adding this in the release that is currently in beta, though.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com