[K12OSN] Scary article from Russia (w/o love)

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Wed May 20 15:47:57 UTC 2009

Well everything on the opensuse-edu live dvd are totally gpl... so not sure
what to say... So they made a deal with MS, so what? It has not and will now
affect us directly probably ever. Novell is very behind supporting education
and its buildservice is even GPL, so they are not exactly doing business
like MS, they are just protecting themselves I suspect. But SLED and
opensuse-edu are 2 different products, with different teams and different
mind sets..

kind Regards,
David Van Assche