[K12OSN] K12LTSP 5EL Questions

Terrell Prude' Jr. microman at cmosnetworks.com
Tue May 26 18:02:18 UTC 2009

This is K12LTSP 5EL, which uses LTSP 4.2.  SSH isn't a factor here.

Here's the entry for this on www.ltsp.org.

  http://www.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/Troubleshooting-GrayScreen

And another one from someone else who ran into it.

  http://web.utk.edu/~jenscag/IT566/566project.pdf

Guys, Google is your friend.  Seriously.

--TP