[K12OSN] K12LTSP 5EL Questions

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Tue May 26 21:13:27 UTC 2009

there's an entire section on the ltsp wiki on resolving gray screen
issues.

http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/Troubleshooting-GrayScreen

For a wild guess, it may well be your gdm (custom.conf, iirc) settings
in allowing remote x connections but check the wiki as it will walk you
through the likely suspects.

regards,
William