SOLVED: Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 5EL Questions

murrah boswell otrcomm at isp-systems.net
Wed May 27 01:48:22 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Thanks for all your input on my problem.

http://www.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/Troubleshooting-GrayScreen

pointed me to the problems.

1. I didn't have udp port 177 open in iptables, and
2. the initdefault in /etc/inittab was set to 3

Made the changes and everything seems to be okay.

Again, thanks for all your help!

Regards,
Murrah Boswell