Re: [K12OSN] digital lockers

Sharon Betts wrote:
Does anyone have a good solution for student / staff digital lockers?
As we move to 1-1 with possible netbook solution, this seems like a
necessary step for student file access.
Sharon

Perhaps you should define what you mean by a "digital locker". What functions should they serve?

                        - Mark Twain

| John Lucas                MrJohnLucas gmail com               |
| St. Thomas, VI 00802      http://mrjohnlucas.googlepages.com/ |
| 18.3°N, 65°W              AST (UTC-4)                         |