[K12OSN] Anyone Running ext4 with Centos 5.3/k12ltsp 5.3?

I saw that 5.3 got support for ext4.  Is anyone using this in a production environment?   I might give it a roll this summer when I migrate my central NFS/Samba server from Centos 4.x to 5.3…. thankfully I’ll make a full backup of the Virtual Machine before I play around with ext4, but I was wondering if anyone else had gone down that trail yet?  I would love to get the performance increases.

Henry Burroughs

Technology Director

Hilton Head Preparatory School

www.hhprep.org