[K12OSN] Scary article from Russia (w/o love)

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue May 19 16:00:15 UTC 2009

Terrell Prude' Jr. wrote:
> He's only done part of his homework.  And some of those "points" are
> just plain wrong.  I smell an MCSE at work there....

You really should compare dollars to dollars when measuring speed, etc.
  That is, if you want to compare Linux/Openoffice to Windows/MS office,
spend the $450 you saved on the software licenses on a faster CPU, more
RAM and a better video card and measure what you get for an equal cost.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com