Re: [K12OSN] Scary article from Russia (w/o love)

Clearly the writer has no concept of modern operating systems (including Windows 7 and OSX) and is basing conclusions on why Linux is hard to use on information that is probably 10 years old. Its a shame this kind of crap is written as if its actually been studied and has some merit. I've read briefly through it and found very little fact in the information delivered, if you can even call it that. It sounds more like a list of personal opinions. I mean, no unified package management? I suppose package kit is unheard of to these people.... And since when do OTHER oses like windows or osx have a unified package management system? Are they claiming what runs on windows 2000 will run on Vista or windows 7? Because that would be like claiming elephants are all pink...

anyway... I won't let it troll me any further...

kind regards,
David Van Assche