Re: [K12OSN] Scary article from Russia (w/o love)

Moon wrote:
Linux client authentication, LDAP implementation, squidguard, any application not in their contibs or howtos due to how they are implemented through the templates.

Did it claim to do any of those things? I don't think that constitutes "not working out of the box" - although I agree that it would be nice if all linux distributions included a working server setup to match their ldap client authentication schemes. Clarkconnect is supposed to be adding this in the release that is currently in beta, though.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com