Re: [K12OSN] Scary article from Russia (w/o love)

IMHO,  Xandros Linux server 2.0 is the best Linux-based SBS solution with a 5-star out-the-box experience that can go toe-to-toe with M$. Frankly, I'm still surprise that  it doesn't get the recognition that it so much deserves.  Granted it's not free but sometimes free can be highly over-rated. I don't mind paying for value.

http://www.xandros.com