Re: [K12OSN] Scary article from Russia (w/o love)

Conrad,

"Free" doesn't refer to price when we refer to free software. Rather, it refers to freedom. Think RHEL here.

--TP

Conrad Lawes wrote:
IMHO, Xandros Linux server 2.0 is the best Linux-based SBS solution with a 5-star out-the-box experience that can go toe-to-toe with M$. Frankly, I'm still surprise that it doesn't get the recognition that it so much deserves. Granted it's not free but sometimes free can be highly over-rated. I don't mind paying for value.

http://www.xandros.com