Re: [K12OSN] wall mart wall wort as app or profile server?

sounds like a hardware hack in the making .... hmmmm

Terrell Prude' Jr. wrote:
Actually, I'd like to see a VGA port on it. Then we have the ultimate (i. e. really small) cheap thin client. No, that wouldn't make the device much bigger. Some lower-end (but good enough) graphics chip like an ATI Radeon 7500 or 8500 that is known to work well with the Free Software drivers in X11. Man, that'd be sweet....

--TP

Chris Bacigalupo wrote:
anyone every think about this?

http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=09/05/22/1410227