[K12OSN] New to K12Linux, Question

Leo Willems willems.leo at googlemail.com
Sun May 24 03:42:34 UTC 2009

Hello Murrah,

as I understand the distribution policy, all software that has
external copyright holders like
OpenOffice (Sun), Adobe Reader and Adobe Flash (Adobe) and other
'free' software of this kind of copyright are excluded in the
distribution. Only true 'free' open source software is included.

You need to download and install this third party software yourself.
By doing that you agree as individual or organization to the license
agreements coming with that software individually.

Thanks
Leo