Re: [K12OSN] New to K12Linux, Question

as I understand the distribution policy, all software that has
external copyright holders like
OpenOffice (Sun), Adobe Reader and Adobe Flash (Adobe) and other
'free' software of this kind of copyright are excluded in the
distribution. Only true 'free' open source software is included.

You need to download and install this third party software yourself.
By doing that you agree as individual or organization to the license
agreements coming with that software individually.

Okay, this makes perfect sense, but it sort of blows my demonstration!

I wanted to use the Live CD to show a local school district how a pxe booted thin client could access the K12Linux environment and OpenOffice. Is there any way that I could do this with K12Linux installed on a USB stick and OpenOffice installed on the stick?

Regards,
Murrah Boswell

Thanks
Leo

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 10:34 AM, murrah boswell