[K12OSN] squashfs.img question

Hello all,

Anybody know how to unsquash the squashfs.img included with the distro?

I mounted the iso in a loopback and tried to list the files in squashfs.img:

unsquashfs -l /mnt/dvd/LiveOS/squashfs.img

and got:

FATAL ERROR aborting: failed to read fragment table

Anybody know what the problem is here?

I have the latest versions (4.0) of both mksquashfs and unsquashfs.

If I can not unsquash squashfs.img, does anyone know where to get the directory tree(s) for LiveCD 10 and 11?

Regards,
Murrah Boswell