RE: [K12OSN] New to K12Linux, Question

It might actually be a really cool part of your demo to show them how incredibly easy it is to install mindblowingly full-featured software on your average linux distro. I don't know if you can install software after booting from the live CD though. And you'd have to figure out some stuff to talk about while ~150 megs downloads. But I don't think your average proprietary software guy really gets it - what's out there, freely available, easily installable (one simple command) for linux.
ck

Hello all,

I am new to K12Linux and download the Live CD. I thought OpenOffice was part of the distribution for the Live CD, but all I find is AbiWord. Have I missed something or is OpenOffice part of the full distribution?

Thanks,
Murrah Boswell