[K12OSN] New to K12Linux, Question

Carl Keil carl at snarlnet.com
Sun May 24 19:01:48 UTC 2009

It might actually be a really cool part of your demo to show them how incredibly easy it is to install mindblowingly full-featured software on your average linux distro.  I don't know if you can install software after booting from the live CD though.  And you'd have to figure out some stuff to talk about while ~150 megs downloads.  But I don't think your average proprietary software guy really gets it - what's out there, freely available, easily installable (one simple command) for linux.

ck