[K12OSN] Remote client desktop

I am trying to find a way to remotely connect to a thin client desktop
for support purposes.  In LTSP4 this appeared to be done with x11vnc, or
an equivalent integrated VNC module.  Although I installed x11vnc in my
Fedora 10 K12Linux client chroot, neither it nor I can find an X server
running, and I cannot find any mention of a VNC module in LTSP5 either.
 Can someone explain where the client's X server is, and how I can
remotely connect to it?

Thanks,

Jeff