[K12OSN] Local CD/DVD and USB Drive Problems From Terminal

Hello All,

I am using the K12Linux 10 Live CD booted on a server from a USB stick!

I read that K12Linux provides access to local devices like the CD/DVD drive but when I put a music cd into the local drive and try to play it, I get an error about not being able to mount /dev/sr0 because of Permission denied.

How can I enable the clients to utilize local resources like the CD/DVD drive and USB dive?

Regards,
Murrah Boswell