[K12OSN] SYM1112 and (Ed)Ubuntu 9.10

DisklessWorkstations.com mlists at disklessworkstations.com
Tue Nov 3 14:30:20 UTC 2009

Thanks Gadi! DisklessWorkstations.com appreciates your support and
contributions to the LTSP community!

This e-mail is a great reminder for us to talk to the community about
Thin Client Support as well. Many of you may be using the LTSP Term
150(e) or LTSP Term 170(e). Unfortunately, these Thin Client models have
reached end of life. Many of these units in the field are still working
well, but repair parts have been exhausted. The 150 and 170 models are
now replaced by the LTSP Term 1220 -
http://www.DisklessWorkstations.com/cgi-bin/prod/200104.html .

DisklessWorkstations.com also has 15 refurbished Thin Clients that are
working and tested. We are looking to donate these to a school who will
put them to good use. If you are interested please e-mail: alexc (at)
DisklessWorkstations.com

Sincerely,

Alex Colcernian
DisklessWorkstations.com