[K12OSN] Fl_TeacherTool Award

Jon Williams jon.williams52 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 19:01:06 UTC 2009

Congratulations Robert!  It's great to see people like you recognized
for the good that you do.

My implementation of FL_Teachertool and LTSP will be for a hospice
company that provides end of life care to over a 1000 patients.  Not
only will we be able to provide a much better work environment for our
clinical staff but we can redirect the money saved back over to the
clinical side and into patient care.

Thank you again for such a great tool. It was nice to read your bio
and learn more about you.  You are doing a great deal of good for many
people.