Re: [K12OSN] Firefox scrolling problem

No, but I'd try another browser (e. g. Konqueror) and see if it happens there as well. It is just Firefox?

--TP

Barry Cisna wrote:
Hello All,

Centos 5 / K12LTSP

We have been experiencing scrolling problems on one server within
Firefox. This one server has been doing this since school started. The
FF version is now 3.0.15,but started doing this at 3.0.? Just a slight
scroll up or down with scroll wheel,and the scrolling routine just
bounces up and down for possibly 15 seconds then finally quits. Would
anyone have any idea how to troubleshoot this. Of course I have tried a
couple different new mice to eliminate that possible. Has anyone else on
here been experiencing this?

Thanks,
Barry