[K12OSN] Beta Fl_TeacherTool 0.71 for K12Linux (LTSP5)

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 20:32:23 UTC 2009

Okay it's done. At least I hope it's done.

I have developed this on F9,  it may need a tiny tweak for F11. I have
not done extensive testing so there may be some bugs. I know screen
blanking (lock) does not work but that is a general LTSP issue.

The install procedure is long. I think this may be a barrier to entry
for some. If someone is interested to create a script for the install
(or an rpm) I think that would be much appreciated by many.

BTW this new version does *not* have the security vulnerability that
the old version for ltsp 4.x did :)

Download
http://www3.telus.net/public/robark/Fl_TeacherTool/download.html

Install procedure
http://www3.telus.net/public/robark/Fl_TeacherTool/k12linuxinstall.txt

Special thanks to Peter Scheie for helping me figure out stuff in the
install procedure.

Cheers

--
Robert Arkiletian