[K12OSN] Beta Fl_TeacherTool 0.71 for K12Linux (LTSP5)

Henry Dwa henrydwa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 05:40:56 UTC 2009

Hi Robert. Thanks for your mail.

ssh root at 172.31.100.153
ssh: connect to host 172.31.100.153 port 22: Connection refused

#chroot /opt/ltsp/i386

i check, the services list
chkconfig --list
sshd            0:off   1:off   2:on    3:on    4:on    5:on    6:off

#services sshd start
Starting sshd:                                             [  OK  ]
but then service sshd status openssh-daemon is stopped

Now i have a 'keywords' for this problem, i will googling first.
Thankyou for your help.

Regards
Dwa