Re: [K12OSN] Fl_TeacherTool Award

Congratulations to Mr. Ark and to everyone who assisted him with FL_Teachertool.

This is a great contribution to the Educational Open Source Community.

Best Regards,

DisklessWorkstations.com

Charlie wrote:
Congratulations! You definitely deserve it!

Thank you for all you do to help the K12 Open Source community.

Charlie