Re: [K12OSN] Fl_TeacherTool Award

Robert,
This is a well deserved award for all the time and effort you have put in to making fl_tt one of the crown jewels of LTSP. Congratulations!

Peter

Robert Arkiletian wrote:
I would like to thank all the people on this list for making my pet
project a success.
I consider many on this list to be friends and so it's with pleasure
that I share my award with all who have helped make it and use it.

http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/pmate-ppmee.nsf/eng/wz01555.html
http://www.vsb.bc.ca/district-news/vancouver-teachers-receive-prime-ministers-awards

Thank You.