[K12OSN] K12linux support for Fedora 12

Is Fedora 12 going to support LTSP?  I know Warren mentioned something else might be in the works.

I got burned pretty badly performance wise with F11 and X11 drivers.  The intel chipsets most especially (dell P4 workstations), but also seemingly laggy performance on some disklessworkstations.com systems (the openchrome driver inverts the cursor/points for rdesktop users… they can’t find a white cursor on a white document background).

I’m willing to give F12 a shot (I am soo thankfully I migrated my old K12LTSP EL5 server to a VM to archive rather than nuking it completely).

Henry Burroughs

Technology Director

Hilton Head Preparatory School

www.hhprep.org