RE: [K12OSN] Making thin clients "faster"

Guys/Gals,

Any tips on how to make the thin clients "faster"?  Current setup;

There are far more knowledgeable people on this list, but I thought I'd offer a suggestion. Try running "top" on the server while you're using the thin clients. My guess is that you're swapping RAM like crazy. If so, add more RAM to the server. After that I'd look at your network. Is it all 100BaseT at the switch? It is a switch (not a hub) right? A gig uplink port on the 100Mb/s switch to the server can work wonders too. Proper network setup is very crucial for thin client performance.

ck