Re: [K12OSN] Making thin clients "faster"

Thanks for the input guys.

There are only 3 TCs connected to the server at any one time (its a
small office setup).

The TCs and the server are on the same 100mbit switch.

So I assume that K12 doesn't take any of the local resources on the TC
into account?

After sending my original email in, I found another 1Gb of RAM, and
put it in the server, its made a little bit of a difference, but some
websites still experience lag when scrolling.

We'll live with it :)