[K12OSN] Skype and audio in

Howdy,

Another little bug I'm trying to resolve, for some reason I just can't
get the TCs to take an input on a microphone (for use with Skype).

I've made sure the mic is ok by testing on my laptop (running Ubuntu).

Even the Sound Recorder app doesn't get an input, so I'm assuming
their is a configuration issue I need to resolve somewhere, but I
don't know where to start.

I've checked to make sure the channels aren't muted.

Any thoughts?

Thanks :D