[K12OSN] Passing Xorg options via lts.conf

Is there a way to pass Xorg options via lts.conf?

In particular, I found that openchrome has issues with HWCursor (the infamous invisible mouse pointer)

You will find this happens with the Disklessworkstations Term 1220 system

I need to pass these to the clients in question (I have mixed clients on my network):

Option HWCursor off

Option SWCursor on

Otherwise I have to use Vesa, and vesa is so slow.

I’m running a test server for F12 ltsp.

And thank goodness, screen locking works now!

Henry Burroughs

Technology Director

Hilton Head Preparatory School

www.hhprep.org