[K12OSN] Different types of video cards how to manage

raju VK vkr2007 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 18:30:13 UTC 2009

On testing my installation,  I noticed that on some clients, particularly
 using the intel 845 series motherboards with integrated video / graphics,
the x window is corrupted and the terminal is unfit to use. But on other
clients there is no problem. How can I overcome this ? is it possible to
have different xorg.conf files for each different type of clients? or the
/etc/X11/xorg.conf can be modified to suit all the clients. Kindly guide me.
(my system is fc10)

Raju