[K12OSN] Gx260's

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Wed Oct 14 15:32:36 UTC 2009

It appears that not every video driver is installed in the X11 that
lives in /opt/ltsp/i386.  This may be what's biting you in the rear.
What happens if you try popping, say, an ATI Rage, Radeon 7x00, Radeon
8500, or Matrox Millenium G-series in the box?

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate
antivirus protection!