[K12OSN] Mixed network environment - using LTSP server for routing too

Hamlesh [Personal] hm at motah.co.uk
Wed Oct 21 22:55:05 UTC 2009

> What version are you using?  If it is a K12LTSP install, it should be set up
> by default.  'service nat restart' should make sure it is running.

k12linux-f10-x86_64-stable4

I'll give that a go once the home LTSP server starts behaving.  Just
installed it to disk, but on a software RAID1 setup, think its making
it stall.

If the "service nat restart" doesn't do it I suspect that Charlie's IP
forwarding should fix it - I assumed all that would be enabled as
standard.

H :)