[K12OSN] Setting up VNC remote support

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Wed Oct 28 00:14:11 UTC 2009

K12LTSP comes with a bunch of "Edutainment" software already installed, although
it can be added to K12Linux without much difficulty.  The one app that may push
your choice one way or another is Firefox.  If users will be doing a lot of
streaming video, e.g., YouTube, then K12Linux's support for local apps--where
the application runs on the client hardware rather than on the server--will
likely become crucial.

Peter