[K12OSN] LTSP in schools

We are running 5 ltsp servers in 5 schools that are k-5 with 40-50 ubuntu ltsp clients at each school in Camas, Washington.  We have purchased 3 more servers and will be testing it out in our 2 middle schools and 1 high school.  These computers are in mini labs of 6-10 computers that are outside of the classrooms. The main computer labs and teacher stations are still running windows xp.  We have about 200-220 ubuntu thin clients, 1600 windows xp computers and 200 citrix clients in the district.

Thanks
Sherman