Re: [K12OSN] ssh commands

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 9:49 AM, Conrad Lawes <pxeboot gmail com> wrote:
I concur with  William.   I am still amazed that folks are still using vnc  when  freenx or nomachine is sooo much faster and easier  to setup than vnc.

Out-of-the-box  freenx  is more secure  since it uses the ssh protocol by default.

http://www.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/FreeNX

http://www.nomachine.com/download.php