[K12OSN] Dell 1750 boot from USB

I'm wanting to try k12linux, but the Dell 1750 server I have doesn't support booting from USB. There isn't a floppy drive either. Is there a boot cd out there that will let me boot up and then boot from USB? I know it's possible with a floppy disk, so I'm assuming I should be able to do it with a CDROM.

--
Ryan Collins - Technology Coordinator - Kenton City Schools

Blog: http://ryancollins.org/wp/
begin:vcard
fn:Ryan Collins
n:Collins;Ryan
email;internet:mr rcollins ryancollins org
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://ryancollins.org/wp/
version:2.1
end:vcard