Re: [K12OSN] Dell 1750 boot from USB

K12Linux is about 900MB, so it won't fit on a CD. Could you (temporarily) swap in a DVD drive? Or perhaps you could scrounge a spare hard drive, put it in another working machine, dd the ISO onto it, and then put it in the 1750.

Peter

Ryan Collins wrote:
I'm wanting to try k12linux, but the Dell 1750 server I have doesn't support booting from USB. There isn't a floppy drive either. Is there a boot cd out there that will let me boot up and then boot from USB? I know it's possible with a floppy disk, so I'm assuming I should be able to do it with a CDROM.