[K12OSN] using really old PCs as clients

I have successfully installed the terminal server on my fc10 desktop.. Now my question is now I can use some vintage (1998/99) PCs as clients. The PCs has no option to boot from network. Other wise they are still functional. If I use a network card with boot ROM can I connect these PCs to the terminal server ?. I googling the net last two days does not yield any result.

with thanks in advance,
Raju