[K12OSN] Different types of video cards how to manage

On testing my installation,  I noticed that on some clients, particularly  using the intel 845 series motherboards with integrated video / graphics, the x window is corrupted and the terminal is unfit to use. But on other clients there is no problem. How can I overcome this ? is it possible to have different xorg.conf files for each different type of clients? or the /etc/X11/xorg.conf can be modified to suit all the clients. Kindly guide me. (my system is fc10)

Raju