Re: [K12OSN] Major schools deployments

hi,

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 7:50 PM, Dale Petersen <dpetersen riverdale k12 or us> wrote:
Our deployment of Linux is still in the form of LTSP. Our High School has

Dale, I have added your story here to the K12 Open Source wiki maintained by Steve Hargadon.  I have not edited anything.  Please let me know if this approach works for you.  Same for other members of this list.  I am hoping that we will make it easier to find information about current Linux / FOSS deployments at schools.   Please feel free to delete or make other changes as you see fit:

http://wiki.k12opensource.com/Oregon

That page is linked from this page:

http://wiki.k12opensource.com/School+deployments

And that page is linked from this page, under In the Classroom > Classroom Deployments:

http://wiki.k12opensource.com/Programs

I hope that this is useful, and that it becomes popular.  I am planning to add one or two stories that have been posted to this list per day, unless this idea is not popular with the folks here.