[K12OSN] Thin client specs or network speed - which is more important?

Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well.

I have been working to tighten up the network and one of the options
that I have is to try to upgrade our thin clients (they are all
Pentium I/II and some IIIs with about 128 MB RAM) or to upgrade our
entire network speed to gigabit.  We don't use any locally-run
applications.

We are running K12linux based on Fedora.

What do you think?

Thank you
Joseph