Re: [K12OSN] K12 install how to on top of Centos 64 bit 5.x

OK,

I couldn't burn the 64 bit iso so I mounted the iso image and just did the install the usuall http way...

I'm thinking about running the next K12Ltsp5 setup from inside a Virtuabox VM.  I know Kamloops does it and next time the setup fails all I do is restore the vm from a backup.

I'll have the /home mount to the vm from another partition that rsyncs to somewhere else as a backup.

Thoughts?

Jim