[K12OSN] Managing screen resolution

raju VK vkr2007 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 17:44:37 UTC 2009

But the basic question is still unanswered.
How to set individual clients video / graphic settings?.
I myself is struggling to set the video for some 845G chipset clients. The
auto detected screen /window is corrupted and is not responding. When I used
XSERVER = i810, in the lts.conf, for the client, there is no window at all.
on XSERVER=vesa, I getting a working screen / window but the resolution is
only 600x480, which is not useful.
the client was perfectly working when RH9 was installed on HDD, and the
video driver was i810.
As the server is using ATI card, do I require to copy / install  any i810
files to get it properly worked on the client.